Friday, November 27, 2009

Wiki work done

Post what you have done on wiki here so we can keep track of who does what and can see what still needs to be done.

I have done the Temple of Artemis page; still need some more information, and need to work on formatting. Somebody else can help with that also I have hyperlinked the picture to the website we got it from we should do that for the map as well but don't know what website we got it from.

Also pay attention to websites and book we use to get information from as we will need to do a bibliography on where we got our information from somewhere on our wiki. I don't know if we should add a seperate page for that or put it on bottom of home page.

4 comments:

  1. If Cronin doesn't mind, I'm going to start on Alexandria and hopefully finish it by the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the Wiki, can you, Peter, delete the page that has Poseidon spelled "Poseiden". That is an incorrect spelling and i can't delete it on my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted some of the stories about the temple of poseidon (needs to be renamed Neptune) and Byzantium (needs to have a z instead of s). Sorry about the spelling comments, but I'm a little crazy that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking out Gaul... too little info

    ReplyDelete