I have personally blogged before. I do this in my English class. I also follow my English teachers blog. I feel that it was easy to set up the blog. In reards to the project, I feel that we should do a persona. It gives us more options as to where that individual goes.
Assingnment 2 I think we should do the persona of a Roman citizen on his daily rotuine. Not, a pesona of status, but person of the masses. This will give us plenty of opportunities to chose places such as: stores, Forum, the Collusemum or Cricus Maximus, and his place of business.
Cronin, While i think that that is a good idea to do a general persona, i'm not sure that a Roman citizen would be the best choice. There were over 1 million populants in Rome at it's height and every one had a different life and daily routine. Plus, I think that it would be more fun and individual if we did a certain occupation or a certain person since it will most likely not be done by other groups and it will focus our studies. We can still retain a worldly aspect if we choose something like a merchant or a sailor, but we could also use military personell who have traveled the world or emperors who tour their kingdom.
I did not have any issues setting up this blog and just added you as admins check your email and aceept so that way you can post If I have not already started.I don't follow any other blogs besides Mr Hartleys and this one.
I have personally blogged before. I do this in my English class. I also follow my English teachers blog. I feel that it was easy to set up the blog.
ReplyDeleteIn reards to the project, I feel that we should do a persona. It gives us more options as to where that individual goes.
Assingnment 2
ReplyDeleteI think we should do the persona of a Roman citizen on his daily rotuine. Not, a pesona of status, but person of the masses. This will give us plenty of opportunities to chose places such as: stores, Forum, the Collusemum or Cricus Maximus, and his place of business.
Cronin,
ReplyDeleteWhile i think that that is a good idea to do a general persona, i'm not sure that a Roman citizen would be the best choice. There were over 1 million populants in Rome at it's height and every one had a different life and daily routine. Plus, I think that it would be more fun and individual if we did a certain occupation or a certain person since it will most likely not be done by other groups and it will focus our studies. We can still retain a worldly aspect if we choose something like a merchant or a sailor, but we could also use military personell who have traveled the world or emperors who tour their kingdom.
Personally I have never blogged before this year but am doing it more often as I am doing it in my History class for Mr. Hartley.
ReplyDeleteI did not have any issues setting up this blog and just added you as admins check your email and aceept so that way you can post If I have not already started.I don't follow any other blogs besides Mr Hartleys and this one.
ReplyDelete